Fitness Infused Yoga at Studio Blue takes Vinyasa Flow to a new level. This moving meditation practice is harmonized with music throughout a physically demanding 60 minute flow in our warmed studio. You will experience an intricate and creative class that heats the body, deepens the breath, and helps clear the mind. Join us for a class today.
YOGA CLASS DESCRIPTIONS:
- Foundation Flow: A beginner friendly and comprehensive class with a focus on anatomy. Includes Sun Salutations, Downward Dog flows and other fundamental postures. Suitable for all levels.
- Viscosity Vinyasa: Strength and depth of postures are explored. Less emphasis on flowing through the postures. More of a focus on holding poses and working with breath. All levels
- Dynamic Flow: An energetic and demanding class. Includes Vinyasa flows, playful sequencing and an examination/exploration of many different postures. Suitable for all levels.
- Balance Flow: An energetic and playful class with a focus on exploring the connection between core and balance poses. Suitable for all levels.
- Candlelight Power Melt: This candlelit class is the sigh of relief at the end of your day. Move through a powerful awakening series to build heat and strength, then unwind with a series of deeply restorative postures and guided relaxation. After a long savasana, you will reawaken feeling physically and mentally restored and ready to tackle the days ahead!
- Prenatal Yoga: This class is designed to help strengthen the body during pregnancy.
The class could be your only yoga class or as a weekly compliment to other classes you may attend. Learn how to modify yoga poses and movements as you progress through through your pregnancy. No yoga or workout experience necessary. There will be options given for different fitness levels, as well as stages of pregnancy.
Karma Class: This class is typically taught be our Studio Blue teachers in training! Our Karma classes are on par with our foundation flow classes - in terms of intensity and pace. Karma classes have a reduced price of $5/class.